How to apply for a grant
All applicants must be aged 16 years or over and have an ileostomy or ileo-anal pouch.
The Kingston Trust CIO is administered by a secretary and a board of Trustees. The Trustees have a background in health care alongside personnel linked to ileostomy and ileo-anal pouch procedures. After deduction of administrative expenses, all income is used to provide relief for those with an ileostomy or an ileo-anal pouch in accordance with the Trust’s Constitution.
- Age – All applicants seeking financial assistance must be 16 years and over
- Location – All applicants must be a resident of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland
- Medical - All applicants must have an ileostomy or ileo-anal pouch.
- Financial - All applicants must have financial hardship to apply for a grant.
- Application - To apply please download the Guidance Notes along with the appropriate Grant Application Form or request these from our secretary. Completed signed applications can be sent to us via post or email.